Doing my best to find balance in all facets of life and watching the clouds go by.
I used to dream about being a mermaid. My singing probably would cause a sailor to die. I wish I could go.Whenever I comment I always write the word verification thing wrong!
And I doubt a lovelier mermaid could be found if you did go.
Oh, I so miss the Mermaid Parade! Steve and I used to go every year when we lived in Brooklyn. Now I'm all the way in da Bronx and he's all the way in the OC. :) Say hi to the Coney Island Hysterical Society for me!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I used to dream about being a mermaid. My singing probably would cause a sailor to die.
I wish I could go.
Whenever I comment I always write the word verification thing wrong!
And I doubt a lovelier mermaid could be found if you did go.
Oh, I so miss the Mermaid Parade! Steve and I used to go every year when we lived in Brooklyn. Now I'm all the way in da Bronx and he's all the way in the OC. :) Say hi to the Coney Island Hysterical Society for me!
Post a Comment